Monday, November 19, 2018

Learning Challenge: Review Your Class Schedule

At the beginning of the semester, I had my three hours divided into two three hour chunks on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This worked okay until my Organic Chemistry class started kicking my ass and I needed that time to review functional groups and conjugation properties. I have since shifted to working 1-2 hours a night every day of the week after classes. This seems to be working better for me, but unfortunately I screwed up bad enough in the beginning that the highest grade I can hope to get in this course is a C. Because of this, I will most likely be spending most of my Thanksgiving break working on Week 14 assignments. This class obviously didn't go quite as well as I had planned, but I did learn a lot about needing to ask for help earlier rather than later. Thankfully, when Laura contacted me about my lack or work, my grade was still salvageable. This also made me take a step back and reevaluate ALL of my classes and helped me get into a much better rhythm all the way around for the back end of this semester.

Useful, but I feel attacked right now. :)
Source: Learning by HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment