Monday, December 3, 2018

Growth Mindset: Kitty Cats

Challenge: Explore the random Growth Mindset Cats

I'm actually VERY allergic to cats, so these kittens will have to do. Here are three of my favorites:

Look at this cute little bean :) (Source)

This cat has no shame at all (Source)

SO CUTE!!! AHHH!!! (Source)

These are in no particular order of preference. I just found two super cute kitties. For the second photo, I related to the "What Have I done..." look on the cats face a little too much.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica!

    It sucks that you are allergic to cats. I am so thankful that I have no animal allergies because I would probably die from just being around them anyway. I loved the growth mindset cats you chose, especially the one in the middle about learning being messy. I feel like that is an easy thing to forget and a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete