Monday, December 3, 2018

Famous Last Words: One Week Left

Well, I did it. For the second week in a row I have completed all six regular assignments and all eight extra credit assignments. This past week was absolutely insane, and this coming week won't be much better. On the brightside, I no longer have the take my Experiencing Music final. Speaking of, if anyone is still in need of their fine art gen ed, I would HIGHLY recommend this class. It's so much easier and more fun than Understanding Music.

Anyways, on Friday my professor announced that anyone who had a 95% or above no longer had to take the final exam. Per the syllabus, we get three absences in that class before our grade is affected. I was a good noodle this semester and didn't skip a single class period (for this course at least). So I don't have to go to the last three classes (M/W/F) this week. All they will be doing is studying for the final, that I no longer have to take. It hurts my heart a bit because that was the one class I actually enjoyed showing up to. This course doesn't count. We don't actually have to go to class. I mean, Why couldn't I get out of my Organic Chemistry final instead?

This week I have this class (I need the week 15 help), an oral exam in Italian, and a research presentation in Organic Chem. It's gonna be a struggle with lots of late nights. Then, this weekend, my sorority is doing a holiday dinner with our brother fraternity. I'm going to go over to my friend Alyssa's apartment to get all dolled up and bake a crap ton of pumpkin bread. I'm so excited!

After finals week, I'm flying from OKC to Florida where I'm meeting my family to go on a week long Caribbean Cruise! It's gonna be a lot of fun, especially since the drinking age at most of the places we'll be stopping is only 18 (RIP to my little bro who's only 17). I hope everyone can finish out this semester strong. We're so close guys!

Also, I finally got my pink christmas lights hung up in my room! Yay!

Me realizing just how hot these 90s era lights were
making my flammable body pillow
(Personal Photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment