Friday, December 7, 2018

Famous Last Words: Finally Done

So these really will be my famous LAST words. No pressure. As I scramble to finish this very last assignment before I have to leave for my 11:30 class (and mentally kick myself AGAIN for not doing this last night) I've been thinking about... well... just how hungry I am really. Not much else. I'm really excited to be finishing up this semester on a relatively high note (at least in this class). I'm thinking maybe I will start a blog next semester. Nobody will read it, but it'll be fun. I can make it like an online diary. Sharing life advice with freshmen starting OU in the fall.

So my adventure last night, and why I didn't do my homework like I should have, was all because of a little Yorkie that I'd like to share with you because he is just TOO adorable. On Tuesday, I signed a lease for next year at Callaway House Apartments. Out of the Residential Colleges and into a big girl apartment! I will be living with one of my best friends and sorority sister, Alyssa, in a two bedroom/2 bathroom unit. I'm mostly excited to have a kitchen. Anyways, Alyssa is from the Tulsa area and her parents needed a dog sitter. Enter Moose:

(Personal Photo)

This little ball of fluff weighs about 1 lb soaking wet, and is beyond spoiled. Last night we drove to OKC to meet her parents and do a dog handoff before they got back on the highway to head to somewhere in Texas (don't ask me, I can hardly navigate around my own state, let alone the midwest).

This Saturday is my sorority's annual holiday dinner with our brother fraternity. The (ideal) plan for saturday is to come home after spending the night at my boyfriends, head over to Alyssa's place, and spend like 6 hours baking with christmas music and a dog (in his christmas sweater) before getting all dolled up to go have a big family dinner with my sisters. I wish everyone the best of luck on their finals, and have a great holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment