Monday, August 27, 2018

Time Strategies

I've always struggled with this particular skill. I'm literally typing this post an hour before I have to get ready for class, and it was technically due last night. Luckily I have a pretty relaxed schedule this semester that should allow me to stay ahead of my school work.
Based on my schedule gaps, I will be splitting my work up into two 3 hour gaps on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I tend to do better if I can finish a task in one sitting, so these large chunks of time will work really well for me! I think another useful tool will be making checklists. I am very much the 'Type A' person discussed in the linked article (what's wrong with color coding your folders?). However, I am a HUGE procrastinator and it always comes back to haunt me. I have half a mind to print out these four questions and hang them up on my wall!
Source: WikiMedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment