Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The feedback I have been getting in the comments on my stories have been overwhelmingly positive. As someone who has always struggled in english classes, that means SO much to me. I've found that the most helpful responses are those that point out specifics of my layout that were good/bad. Asking questions about possible prologue/epilogue content is great too as it allows me consider expanding my story!

The comments on my Introduction Post have been great! I'm so glad everyone enjoyed my puppy pictures. I've been trying to respond to all of the questions asked in the comments section, but Blogger doesn't alert you to replies so I don't know how many people have actually seen them. Everyone else's introduction posts have been so cute. I'm glad so many people got to go on adventures this summer!

I don't see any reason to edit my introduction or comment wall at this point, but going forward I may start including specific questions I would like opinions on in my author's notes.

For this post's image, I chose one about not fearing feedback.
Source: Growth Mindset Memes
I have found over the years that I am not the greatest at accepting feedback, positive or negative. This is mainly because I'm just an overall awkward person. Over the last year I have slowly come to terms with accepting compliments and constructive criticisms from people, both in this class and in life in general. Also, the cat is super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment